Electroplated Tools in Variety of Shapes
Ctoolmake allows for diamond materials to be brazed to the substrate, electroplated bonds mechanically entrap diamond particles on the tool. There are several advantages to electroplated technology:
- The ability to manufacture tight-tolerance forms.
- Lower initial cost, compared to vitrified, resin and metal bonded superabrasive wheels.
- Freer cutting, resulting in higher material removal rates, less power required and reduced thermal damage to the workpiece.
- The ability to hold form or profile from first to last cut.
- Elimination of time associated with dressing.
- The ability to strip and replate the core.
Ctoolmake recommends precision plated products for grinding in creep feed or high speed grinding applications, such as nickel-based superalloys, engineered ceramics, cobalt-based superalloys, ferrous alloys, W C (finishing operations) and tungsten carbide.
Allows to Braze in precise size and various shapes. welcome to test our quality by Trail Order. Contact with us without thinking.
Hot and Related Links of products:
Electroplated Bond Grinding Wheels;