Diamond Grinding Wheels Bonds
Diamond Grinding Wheels from us in the binding types: synthetic resin bond, metal bond, ceramic bond or metal-ceramic bond.
- Diamond Grinding Wheels in Synthetic Resin Bond:
- For Grinding Tungsten Carbide and Steel Materials;
- High Materials Removal Volumes at low grinding forces;
- For wet and dry grinding;
- High flexibility by mixing in suitable additives;
Diamond Grinding Wheel in Metal Sinter Bond;
- Highest wear resistance and profile retention
- High effective forces and therefore lower material removal volume in comparsion to synthetic resin bonds
Diamond Grinding Wheels in Electroplated Bond;
- Electrolytic depositing through a layer of grain on a metallic body- Vert High Grip for the highest possible grinding performances
- For pre-grinding complex profiles with high materials removal volumes- For finishing grinding with high precision, for example in the gear-cutting industry.
Diamond Grinding Wheels in Vitrified Bond;
- Used to manufacture abrasive coatings with defined porosities for an extremely wide range of applications- Especially good dressing and profiling capability
-optimally suited for the conditioning of diamond dressing roller in particular
- Lower wheel wear, low grinding forces for high quality work-piece surfaces
How to choose the Bond of Grinding Wheel, please take your time and send us the inquiry.