Electroplated Grinding Wheels
Electroplated Grinding Wheels is an excellent option when an aggressive amount of stock removal is required. A single, uniform layer of diamond or cubic-boron-nitride crystal is electroplated to a precision machined steel surface.
The electroplating process offers the most aggressive, open structure of all bonding methods. This bond type is primarily used in forn grinding applications.
All bonds can be fashioned into any standard or custom shape
Benefits of Electroplated Grinding Wheels:
- Aggressive / free cutting bond structure adapts to various spindle speeds
- Ability to grind a particular shape or profile
- Increased productivity
- Improved grind ratios
- Strong ability of Shape Holding
Send Us the Request, Then we will send you the price list soon.
Other Related Bonds:
1) Resin Bond Grinding Wheels;
2) Metal Bond Grinding Wheels;
3) Electroplated Bond Grinding Wheels;